Thursday, March 27, 2008

I Didn't Think These Things Still Existed!

Sea Monkeys! This is too cool. I actually had some when I was a kid, and am seriously considering ordering some, once I get an office to call my own again. Yeah, call them brine shrimp if you want (although the official website calls them a special hybrid that grows larger, and lives longer), they are still neat to have around.

So here's the set that I'm considering buying (and yes, it's pirate - related, of course!):



















And here's the link in case some one wants to buy it for me! And you know that you do, because of course the way things have been going for me, you feel sad and want to do all sorts of things to cheer me up, right? Of course you do! : )

I've also posted a new link to a Sea Monkey related blog that I found. Yes, there is a Sea Monkey related blog. The link is over on the right hand side of the screen, and certainly not in the "All Things Pyratical" section. 'cause that would be wrong in all sorts of ways.

Okay, back to work.

No comments: