Friday, March 14, 2008

Can I Go Home Now?

I've got an appointment coming in, unless the killer squid that apparently live in the puddles around here get him, too. At least the rain has stopped for the moment. It's been all kinds of nap weather here, and though I have plenty of paper work to keep me busy until the end of the day, I'd much rather sleep. So, in an effort to stay awake, I offer you the following:

Yeah, this is pretty accurate!




You Are Samuel Adams



You're fairly easy to please when it comes to beer - as long as it's not too cheap.

You tend to change favorite beers frequently, and you're the type most likely to take a "beers of the world" tour.

When you get drunk, you're fearless. You lose all your inhibitions.

You're just as likely to party with a group of strangers as you are to wake up in a very foreign place.

No comments: