Monday, March 10, 2008

Almost Underway

The Old blog is dead, I figure, so I've been working on moving links and widgets over from the shipwreck to this new location. So far, so good. It helps that three people have skipped their appointments today, leaving me with plenty of time to look for new hit counters, clocks, weather pixies, and other nonsense. One complaint, though: not enough pirate stuff! And since it is now blatantly obvious that I cannot use HTML to save my life, there is not likely to be any. Oh, well, at least I managed to salvage the Haunted Mansion clock.

Now I just need to find a new hit counter, and we'll be on our way. There's a few more links to put up, and some minor details, but that I think I'll be doing at home.

More later.

1 comment:

Chris Cottingham said...

On the plus side, I really like the new blog...

Really. *ducks*