Monday, June 30, 2008

I Think You Got That Wrong

I don't know if you can read the sign in the photo below; I took the picture with my cell phone from a moving car, so it's not the best resolution. At any rate, the sign reads, "Don't Let Me Come Down There - God."*

I turned to One Ring and said, "Who would have thought? A church that is actually opposed to the Second Coming of Jesus!"

Of course, the big question is, how exactly does one prevent God from doing anything? After all, if God is all powerful, doesn't it necessarily follow that God can't be stopped? Well, this church apparently thinks that it can put a halt to any Divine plans. I'll have to call them and ask about it, because they must have one heck of a powerful ministry, if they can stop God cold!

* And yes, I know that the sign should read, "Don't Make Me Come Down There! - God." It's just far funnier imagining that the church actually wanted their sign's message to read the way it does!

No comments: