Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Now This Just Made My Day!

Okay, for years now, One Ring and I have been under pressure to have children. It hasn't helped that in the past year, just about everyone we know has either had a child or is now pregnant. And I won't even mention One Ring's mother's hopes and dreams!

As for me, I'm happy handing the little tykes back to their mommies and daddies and calling it a day. I'm a big enough kid myself to think of actually mustering the maturity required to raise a little one. Thought actually scares me from time to time, to be perfectly honest.

But when I heard about this, I thought, "Maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all!

My people, I give you, Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of Metallica

All I can say is that my baby is gonna rock and rock hard! : )

And with that, I'm going home. Have a good night everyone!

No comments: