Thursday, June 19, 2008

No More. Please, No More.

I'm exhausted. Really, truly beat. I didn't think that I did all that much out of the ordinary, aside from getting One Ring to the airport, teaching my class, doing one counseling session, and then getting out to do that memorial service. But I guess the running around and heat got to me, because now I'm dead tired. I'm actually thinking of sneaking off early (I just checked - I'm not on call today! Woohoo!) and taking an hour sick time. Or I may just fall asleep in the office until its time to go. Either option sounds good to me right now.

Tonight is going to be an seriously boring one. And that's a good thing. I have a movie coming in via Netflix - I think it's A Scanner Darkly, or something like that - and I need to water the new plants. That's all I plan on doing.

Oh, One Ring called. She's safe in LA. Everything is going good, except that Southwest apparently doesn't feed people on cross country flights. So she's now looking for food. She's already met up with some of the people from her school, so they're travelling in a group, which makes me feel much better.

Well, that's all from here. I'm going to surf the net and crash until it's time for me to go home. And in honor of my feeling dead, I give you this Haunted Mansion related quiz I just stumbled upon:


No comments: