Thursday, April 17, 2008

Weather Issues

The weather is absolutely wonderful today. Low 70's, hardly a cloud in the sky, perfect spring weather. The problem? I'm not out in it.

Nope, instead I am in my old office, breathing the odd chemicals that are wafting down from the renovation crew upstairs and the chain-smoking union reps downstairs. The A/C is working, so that's good. Last week my chair melted, and my desk looked like it came out of Dali's The Persistance of Memory! Still, I'm in my post-lunch mode. In other words, I want a nap!

Had trouble sleeping last night. Couldn't even fall asleep until after 1, and then woke up repeatedly at 3 and 4. And, of course, the alarm starts going off at 5:45. Blech. I'm working on keeping my caffeine intake to a minimum, though, because I really would like to get my body clock back on track and get a good night's sleep tonight.

I want to go outside and play! But no. I have someone coming to my office in 20 minutes for an appointment. After that, I have someone coming at 4. But then I'm free! Woohoo!

That much closer to the weekend. : )

No comments: