Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Boss is Gone, Day is Done

And I'm getting ready to settle into a long writing session before One Ring comes and picks me up. But before I do that, I figured I'd have some fun and post a quiz I took at the H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society website.

Unfortunately, they didn't write it up in a way that it would post with nice graphics, but here it is regardless:

Your SaniTest(TM) Results

Your score is: 115
For easier understanding, the HPLHS SaniTest assessment algorithm converts your raw score to a scale of 1 to 10. This number is your INSANITY INDEX.

INSANITY INDEX 6.13 This score is solidly in the middle of the spectrum of madness, and it indicates that you are a classic lunatic. Lunatics are often highly functional, and even great achievers. But their personal lives are often left in ruins as they attempt to deal with their antic inner demons. Others who scored at this level include comedian/actor Robin Williams and French philosopher Voltaire.


Find out how sane you are by clicking here!

No comments: