Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New Additions to the Blog List

If you take a gander over on the right, you'll see that I've added a few new blogs to my list. One is serious, the other two are dedicated to odd fun.


A Kindled Word is Whirling Dervish's blog dedicated to his work as a chaplain and spiritual director. I helped him set it up, and we'll be adding more bells and whistles as coffee breaks and general rebellion in the workplace allow. WD is interested in spirituality of all traditions, but is himself centered in the Sufi and Christian traditions.

Undead Backbrain is a blog that I just found this morning (like I said earlier, it's been a dull day!). It's writer Robert Hood's homage to giant monsters, ghosts, zombies, and other weird stuff. I'm keeping myself occupied today going through his past posts.

And finally, Final Girl (named for the last female survivor in any cliche slasher flick) is a blog written out of love for the horror genre. Her review of movies are funny, sarcastic, and wonderfully (and sometimes brutally) honest. It's worth reading even if you're not into slasher films (which I'm not, but I love horror movies).

Okay, that's all for now. I need to go and appear like I'm working. Why? I have no idea. My boss and a whole bunch of other people have bailed. Why can't I????

No comments: