Thursday, August 28, 2008

One Hour

until I go home. And man, it can not get here soon enough! Today has been a rough one. I can't go into details, but I'm having fantasies of escaping to far away places where all I hear are the waves and sea birds. Maybe I'll pick up one of those relaxation CDs of ocean sounds at some point.

One Ring and her brother are on their way down to their parents' house. Their mom's retirement is this weekend. So Barney went to the kennel and I've got Kona and the puppies until Saturday afternoon. Just a pirate bachelor for the weekend. Me and 9 dogs. Sigh!

At any rate, I'm tired, and I still have some chart notes to enter. Then it's home, dinner, and crashing. I'm hoping to watch Obama do his thing tonight, but I don't know if I'll make it.

Too brain dead to write more. So have a good one.

Peace.

No comments: