Friday, April 24, 2009

We do more before 9 AM ...

... something, something, something.

Just got my coffee. I drink two (big) cups a day - one to get me to work, and the other to keep me there. Today is going to be a long, boring one. The doctor is out, nothing is scheduled, and Annoying Coworker is already starting stuff. On top of that, Drink Man is working on a conspiracy theory regarding his personal life that is making my brain hurt.

Should have treated myself to a latte!

Met a woman outside the coffee shop today. She had two purebred beagles that she rescued from a shelter. They were so cute. Made me wish I lived on a large bit of land (or had a huge house), so we could have a larger canine family. Then I drank my coffee and came to my senses.

I'll write more when I wake up.

No comments: