Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Taking A Quick Break in the Morning

I just finished my first lecture of the day - feelings and addiction recovery, for those of you who are curious - and my second cup of coffee. So far, the day is starting out much better than yesterday ended. Hopefully, it will stay that way!

So I'm celebrating the moment of rest by taking a short quiz. Pretty lame, actually. I'm in the process of trying to find a better one. In the meantime, I'm celebrating that there are now 18 working hours left until my brief vacation!










Yarrrgh!
Your Pirate Name be ...
Black Bart
You are the craziest of all pirates. Your actions make no sense, but that's why people follow you, they think you have got some secret plan. In reality, you are stone cold crazy, but your love of shiny things drives you to loot.

'What is your Pirate Name?' at QuizGalaxy.com


No comments: