Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sorry for the Lack of Posts

But I've been on vacation. And then this morning I was traumatized by my dog.

We had fun in Chattanooga, where my in-laws rented a cottage on top of Lookout Mountain. In case you don't know, Lookout Mountain is the home of several well known tourist attractions, such as Rock City (You know you're getting close because SEE ROCK CITY is on every barn within a 200 mile radius!) and Ruby Falls (announced by very large red billboards which also are everywhere within a 200 mile radius).

However, as One Ring and I are immune to advertising (especially gawdy advertising) we didn't go to either. We even skipped the Lookout Mountain Incline Railway, which travels up and down the mountain at a 70+ degree incline (of course the trip takes less than 5 minutes and costs over $14). We did go to the Tennessee Aquarium, which was fantastic. I'll be posting some of the pictures from that and the other, really weird adventure we had (at the Dragon Museum!) later on when I download them from the camera.

But alas, for now I have to pretend to work. I'm over work. Really over work. And I have a full load of appointments starting at 1 and going until after 4 today. Plus grocery shopping on the way home. Well, maybe I'll pick up something nice for myself since I was so horrible scarred by this morning's bunny incident (can you tell I'm milking this for all it's worth?)! : )

Enjoy the day.

No comments: