Friday, May 30, 2008

More on the Bunny

I heard from the Walden's Puddle animal rehab a little over an hour ago. They've promised to take over caring for the bunny provided I can get him (her) to their doorstep by sometime around 4 this afternoon. I just checked out their website; looks like they have quite the opporation going on! One Ring and I are going to make a donation, too, in order to help pay for the expenses the bunny will incure.

In other news, I just finished the pesky article that was due last week. I have to drive out to Nashville now and suffer through some kind of "graduation" luncheon for those who have been tortured by boring ethics lectures and discussions. If it were not for the free food and my getting off work early, I would certainly be skipping this event. I'm also praying that I get some job offers soon, because I have to do this same thing next year if I stay for another residency!

I'm glad I'm leaving here in about 30 minutes. For some reason, my office is very hot. It's muggy and hot outside today, with a high supposedly reaching towards 90. I guess the A/C can't keep up. It's making me sleepy, though! Maybe I'll just sneak out even earlier . . . : )

More later, after I get done with the bunny rescue mission. I also have kung fu tonight, so it may be a while before I can blog some more.

Peace.

No comments: