Monday, May 19, 2008

A Combination of Some of My Favorite Things!

Several hours later, I managed to get my application in to the hospice center. Now I just have to make it to the interview and convince them that it would be in their best interest to hire me (or else! Arrrrr!). I have a headache that I used to believe was caused by sinus pain, but now have come to believe (thanks to Dr. Malkovich of my local Sears Vision Center - "There's more for your %*$&@^@%$% life at Sears!") that the glasses that I've been wearing for 2 years are the incorrect prescription. The moral of this story is, DON'T GO TO WAL-MART FOR EYE CARE!

In other news, I've just come across a paper model I absolutely must make. It combines some of my favorite things!

Giant Japanese robots and pirates!



This thing just radiates silliness, and will be perfect for my desk at work.

Yes, I feel like I've gone completely around the bend mentally. But that's what happens when you fight with a computer for two hours while simultaneously trying to get information regarding the number of veterans who seek treatment for addictions and happen to be over the age of 60.

Is it time to go home yet?

No comments: