Monday, August 3, 2009

Never Got into World of Warcraft

Or anything else like it. But I just heard about this, and I just might not be able to resist the temptation - especially considering the new computer I'm getting this week!

I used to play Champions as a kid - it was/is a superhero pen and paper role playing game. But apparently as that type of rpg is fading into oblivion (curse you children for preferring video games to your own imagination!), Champions is now moving over to the MMO world. I'll have to keep an eye on this!

I also took a quiz:

You walk a mystical path, and are a creature of the spiritual and the supernatural. You are introspective and self-reliant, but nobody will ever question your bravery or commitment to justice.

Take the quiz!



Not sure what this says about my masculinity, casting me as a female character ... but I like the description.

No comments: