Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Now This is Cool!

I'm still fighting my cold, and am trying to make it through the day doing as litle as possible (as you might imagine, I am an absolute wimp when it comes to colds!). Honestly, if being at home didn't mean dealing with puppy issues, I'd be sorely tempted to call in sick!

But enough of that. While trying not to work today, I came across this, which fits in perfectly with one of my recently visited places in the Happiest Place on Earth.

It's the Haunted Mansion Board Game! No, it's not the version of Clue that you can find online and in the parks. Rather, it's a build it yourself (out of cardstock, glue, and lots of patience. It looks great, and has a lot of detail. I'd probably build it myself, save that I still haven't gotten around to finishing the last Haunted Mansion model!

Okay, back to being sick. Peace.

No comments: