Thursday, October 23, 2008

Home Again. Home Again.

Yes, I'm back at work today, following my just under a week trip to Disney World. Yes, I got my pirate on while at the park, and also rode the Haunted Mansion the required 4+ times. Yes, we took lots of pictures and ate incredible amounts of food.

And yes, I'm exhausted and up to my eyeballs in back paperwork. Grrrr.

So I'm off to Starbucks to get the caffeine I need to get through the day with my sanity intact. After that, it's all about trying to catch up and getting back into the swing of things. As if I wanted to. I told One Ring that I'd like to put in for a transfer to Orlando, so I could go to the parks every weekend and after work! She just laughed, probably because she knows that I hate the heat and humidity that Florida has in abundance.

At any rate, I'm hoping to get pictures posted tonight.

Peace.

No comments: