Friday, July 17, 2009

It's Always Darkest ...

Before I go to Disney World, apparently.

Yesterday the situation with Annoying Coworker escalated to out of control proportions. Following a meeting in which I expressed doubts as to the accuracy of some information he was presenting, he confronted me in the hallway and started shouting. In front of the doctor and a patient, I might add. So today has been spent trying to set up a meeting with my boss' boss in order to make sure this never happens again.

I didn't post yesterday because I was barely able to contain my rage and professionalism. Drink Man was very supportive, as was One Ring, and I have been avoiding all contact with Annoying Coworker for obvious reasons.

So that's the work situation. I'm sorely tempted to burn some sick time so I can get home, go to my guitar lesson, pick up some meds at the pharmacy, and get packed. I talked to my mother today, and was told that my niece and nephew still do not know anything about the trip. They won't know that we're going to be there until they arrive at the resort tomorrow. Awesomeness will ensue!

Okay, time for me to do a process group. Might do anger management. Let the irony roll on ...

By the way, we're leaving before dawn tomorrow, so don't be surprised if you don't see a post before the 27th. Then again, I may post from WDW, as One Ring is bringing her laptop. We'll see.

No comments: