Monday, April 25, 2011

I Write Like ... Who?

I took an online quiz a few moments ago by sending in a sample of my writing. From this blog, I might add, and not from the chart notes or the more official sounding letters I have to write at work. This was the result:






I write like
Cory Doctorow


I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!




So I looked up the dude on Amazon.com, and it turns out that Gasp! Shock! he's a blogger, among other things. He's also a sci-fi novelist, which doesn't suck, either. Wonder if the local library carries his stuff? Have to check on that. Here's some more information on him, if you're so inclined to look him up.

I'm going to put in a full post later, as soon as my brains stop hurting. I hate pollen season. I really, really do.

No comments: